Buying your first house or moving home need not be a nightmare with shared equity as well as part exchange options available.
In simple terms shared equity means that buyers can take out a mortgage on as little as 80% of the property value and delay paying the remaining 20% for up to 10 years.
The deposit required may be as little as 5% and with many attractive rates now available at this loan to value ratio many first time buyers will find this the best option.
Current owners of houses purchased from Gwenlais Developments or Dynevor Homes are delighted with the choice and flexibility we offer.
We aim to include personal choice into every new home built and work with each purchaser so that they can choose from a wide range of fixtures and fittings including kitchen units, tiles, flooring and bathroom.
All our homes are quality assured from the day you move in with our 10 year Checkmate building warranty.
We adopt the latest construction techniques which ensure the best quality construction.
Here at New Homes Wales we build quality homes across West Wales in carefully selected locations such as Ammanford, Penybanc, Tycroes and Llandybie. By working with buyers, we go above and beyond their expectations and our attention to detail means all of our homes are finished to the highest possible standard.
Built on only the best sites, our developments offer not only great homes but also the most desirable of lifestyles.
Because we understand what’s important to our customers, we have carved out a reputation for delivering high-quality homes in prime settings.
Here at New Homes Wales, we are always looking to bring you the best offers possible on our new builds.